"I was, in fact, homesick for wildness, and when I found it I knew how intimately - how resonantly - I belonged there. We are charged with this - all of us. For the human spirit has a primal allegiance to wildness, to really live, to snatch the fruit and suck it, to spill the juice." - Jay Griffiths, Wild: an Elemental Journey

Friday, January 11, 2013

Help Please! Short Survey

Hello my beautiful readers!  I am excited to say that I am going professional!  I have hired a web designer to make Journey to Wildness its own, brand-spaking new site with a better blog and an option to hire me as a life coach!

As the designer and I make decisions about how to market my gifts and attract those who might best benefit, I could really use your help.  Please take a few minutes to complete this short, 5-question survey.  Your anonymous, honest answers will be a great help to me as I seek to reduce suffering and create greater possibility for others!  (Also, you don't even have to answer all five questions - only the ones you have answers for.)

Thank you deeply for your support over the past year and a half since I've started this site, and thank you for your time now as I take it to the next step.

In grateful partnership,
Melanie

Survey

To thank you for your time,
here is an embarrassing throwback photo
of me at summer camp in 4th grade


No comments:

Post a Comment