"I was, in fact, homesick for wildness, and when I found it I knew how intimately - how resonantly - I belonged there. We are charged with this - all of us. For the human spirit has a primal allegiance to wildness, to really live, to snatch the fruit and suck it, to spill the juice." - Jay Griffiths, Wild: an Elemental Journey

Monday, November 12, 2012

Guest Post!

For something new, my latest blog post appears as a guest post on another blog!

https://nomadicbytes.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/a-story-from-another-nomad/

Kent is a fellow traveler whose skill as a nomad is only rivaled by his skill as a writer.  I enjoyed meeting him, adventuring with him for a few days while he stayed at the Snowmansion hostel, and mostly, I enjoyed talking travel writing with another travel writer.

Please check out my post on his blog, and while you're there, check out his posts as well.  I think anyone who enjoys reading about my journey will also enjoy reading about his.  Happy travels, and happy reading!

Kent in his "mobile home" on one of our shared day adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment