"I was, in fact, homesick for wildness, and when I found it I knew how intimately - how resonantly - I belonged there. We are charged with this - all of us. For the human spirit has a primal allegiance to wildness, to really live, to snatch the fruit and suck it, to spill the juice." - Jay Griffiths, Wild: an Elemental Journey

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Exciting Things Are Happening!

I think I have scooped you all up by now, but I had to write one last post to make sure, because OH MY GOD YOU GUYS AMAZING STUFF IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE!!

I am writing a new book called "Quit That Freaking Job Already!" As part of my research, I have compiled a kick-ass list of articles and resources to inspire you to love your work more.  I will only include these resources in the Journey to Wildness newsletter that goes out tomorrow - Friday, March 22nd.

ALSO, my coaching business has taken off!  I have a lovely client base with whom I meet weekly over skype.  I am honored at how these folks have allowed me to be part of their transformations.  Each beautiful soul is making exciting change in their lives; opening up to possibility where they thought there was none left.  Want in?

Tomorrow's newsletter will also include a coupon for 75% off my coaching services, and you can use it for you OR someone you love who could use a lil' support right now.

Sign up HERE to join the journey and stay with me!  Let's fly into the light together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment